As the field of technology is progressing at a fast pace, it has revolutionized the world tenfold. Within the auspices of this highly-advanced world, software development is playing a paramount role. At present, we are all surrounded by a wide network of software. As per the statistical data, in 2019, it was recorded that in a world of 7.9 billion people, there exist at least 5.11 billion mobile users. Considering this fact, let’s shine a light on Software Development and SDK.
Software Development Matters
- It provides the entrepreneurs with a well-built platform that can bring high revenue for the respective company.
- It can take any business model to new heights of integration and connectedness. It keeps the company accessible to all using smart phone or computer systems.
- It can have an everlasting impact on customers, thus, improving sales and services. Also, well recognized and managed software can generate customers’ positive feedback swiftly. If satisfied once, they can frequently access your services as well as products.
Software Development Toolkit (SDK)
It is known as a set of tools that can be used by hardware and software developers to create software for
certain applications. This application/software can be designed for any operating system, specific platform, computer system, or device. What’s more, SDKs are primarily associated with native mobile applications.
GOOGLE named it “Flutter”
App Development Flutter
What’s Flutter special at?
Cool things about flutter
- Single Code
- Ease of integration
- Reduced development costs
- High speed
- Premium quality
- Offline support
- Simplified maintenance
- Advanced UI interactions
- Utilizes the C++ rendering engine
- Free and open-source
Who it is designed for?
Flutter as an Efficient Tool
- With this, the app developers can promptly add new things and fix bugs.
- Hot reload also enables the designers and developers to have a better collaboration experience.
- Flutter is programmed in such a way that it has the capability of injecting updated versions of code files directly into the running Dart VM.
- It also retains the app state after a reload.
- Along with all the facilitating features, it has some limitations too.
Dart Programming Language
- Flutter gives the experience of a single-stepped profiler and debugger
- It runs automatically when a user starts the app using flutter run
- Dart-observatory feature helps it to observe which lines of codes have been executed
- Keeps a check on memory allocations
- Debug any memory leaks immediately
Ideal Cross-Platform Development
Flutter is perfect for MVP
Every single application, with an unique codebase
Mobile App Development in Flutter
The power of widgets
Widgets are inevitable for an application’s swift usage and its wide-range access. They also play an
essential role in the app’s interface and view. And, regardless of the screen size, widgets must appear to be naturally built. Therefore, in flutter, there is an extensive capacity to build complex widgets. As a whole, they can be used for the entire screen and for mobile apps too.